Europe’s largest meeting of 3PL Providers and customers - the 3PL Summit & Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum (November 12-14, Amsterdam) – is back with a star-studded speaker faculty and hard-hitting sessions exploring new opportunities, technologies and markets for the logistics industry.
Here are just a few highlights from this year’s brand new agenda:
• CEOs at leading logistics companies including CEVA Logistics, Damco, Raben Group, UTi and Bolloré Africa Logistics will be discussing logistics game-changers for 2014 and beyond
• 100+ top supply chain executives from John Lewis, Lego, Nokia, British American Tobacco, HP and many more will be sharing insight, enabling you to successfully develop your customer strategy for 2014
• 11 hard-hitting and distinctly themed sessions to help you decide the future of your logistics business
• 4 joint customer-3PL panel debates and case studies to gauge your customers’ needs and requirements for the coming year
• Connect with 300+ senior executives from 3PL providers, retailers and manufacturers and build your professional network
The PDF includes a unique discount worth an extra €100 off – for a total of €1000 off the standard ticket price, if used before August 7th.
Posted at 21:52