DB Schenker Logistics to attend the LogiPharma Conference [Event]
DB Schenker will present a comprehensive range of integrated warehousing and logistics services for life science customers in the world's key markets at the LogiPharma Conference, taking place in Geneva, Switzerland on April 23-25, 2013. LogiPharma is one of the premier pharma and life science supply chain strategy conferences, attracting over 400 attendees annually.
With over 20 years of experience in the healthcare logistics industry, DB Schenker offers integrated supply chain solutions including highly specialized transportation, secured and licensed warehouses as per industry standards and industry related added value services, such as labelling and repacking.
DB Schenker Logistics is attending this event with specialists from Contract Logistics / SCM and Air / Ocean Freight for the second time. Peter Logan, vice president of Vertical Market - Healthcare, Contract Logistics / SCM: "After the good experiences in 2012, we expect this year again the opportunity to meet with producers and high-profile executives from the pharmaceutical industry to share experiences."
Posted at 21:59 パーマリンク
This year’s program is being developed to demonstrate the latest strategic planning and performance initiatives affecting
• Supply chain management
• Transportation and logistics
• Material handling
Program highlights include:
- Building a resilient supply chain: developing flexibility and agility in the current market place led by Gerry Smith, SVP Global Supply Chain, Lenovo
Implementing S & OP process in the retail and distribution environment to enable effective supply chain management led by Dov Shenkham, Senior Vice President Inventory Management and Replenishment, Office Max
Supply Chain Transformation and creating a customer centric supply chain at Dell led by Sean Trainor, Executive Director, Global Supply Chain and Fulfillment, Dell
View the latest program Here >>> http://www.supplychain.us.com/program
Book your place as a delegate for US $1445 at http://www.supplychain.us.com/delegate_reg1.asp?package=delegate
Your delegate package includes:
• Access to the Supply Chain Focus Day 5th December
• Access to all conference sessions including streams and workshops
• Pre-arranged meetings with leading solution providers
• Attend all networking activities
• Hosted Luncheons and drinks receptions
• On-line summit catalog with detailed information on all attendees
• A Seat at the Supply Chain Distinction Awards Ceremony, including live entertainment and gala dinner
• Conference notes on-line for future reference and knowledge sharing
For all delegate and sponsorship enquiries, please email Larry Allen, Event Marketing Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 416 214 1707
Posted at 05:46 パーマリンク
Title: The Supply Chain Distinction Awards 2009
9th June 2009
Location: Swissôtel Düsseldorf, Germany
The Supply Chain Distinction Awards 2009 once more brings together the leading supply chain and logistics professionals to reward and celebrate the accomplishment of excellence across key disciplines including the Green Supply Chain, Operational excellence and Supply Chain Innovation.
The awards are open to end users, solution providers or their PR representatives (where applicable) who embrace and encourage the continuous advancement of supply chain and logistics management knowledge by sharing and using information in cross-industry collaborations.
Entry is free and nominations for 2009 are now open. The judges are waiting, so why not submit and entry to:
• Demonstrate excellence and innovation within your chosen field
• Gain recognition amongst your peers for outstanding achievements
• Confirm your position as a market-leading organisation
• Gain unique press coverage for you and your project team
• Enjoy a fantastic evening together as the industry converges to celebrate excellence
Request an entry form today at http://www.supplychainawards.com/submit.asp to showcase how your organisation is ahead in any of the
• Operational Excellence Award
• Supply Chain Innovation Award
• Best Value Chain / Supply Chain Solutions Provider
• Sourcing Excellence Award
• Best Collaborative Practice Award
• Green Supply Chain Award
• Supply Chain Skills Award
View all the categories at http://www.supplychainawards.com/categories.asp
Posted at 06:57 パーマリンク
Title: European Supply Chain and Logistics Summit 2009
8th – 10th June 2009
Location: Swissôtel Düsseldorf, Germany
The European Supply Chain and Logistics Summit (SCL Europe 2009) is the conference and networking event that delivers answers to the time-critical questions impacting your supply chain and logistics processes across Europe and beyond.
Now in its 11th year, this three day conference begins with a special focus day that explores the most prominent issues in supply chain and logistics management. This sets the scene for a further two days of keynote addresses, streamed industry sessions, interactive workshops and pre-arranged one-to-one meetings designed for you to take back the information critical to your business.
In conjunction with the summit on the 8th June, the world’s supply chain and logistics community will be rewarded for best practice at the annual Supply Chain Distinction Awards. The ceremony will reward the world’s foremost enterprises for unparalleled performance and celebrate supply chain excellence across vital disciplines including supply chain innovation, collaboration and social responsibility.
Programme highlights include:
• How strategic sourcing will drive business forward through challenging economic times, led by Jurrien Zandbergen, Director, Synergies & Productivity, Danone Netherlands
• Optimising your supply chain management to drive profitability in today's global climate, led by Dr Jürgen Kröger, Director, Economies of the Member States, Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission Belgium
• Kaizen for the 21st Century: How “lean = green” and minimises the inventory costs in your supply chain, led by James Booth, European Kaizen Director, Esselte Germany
• From “Build to Order” to “Build to Stock” How realigning the supply chain will drive the bottom line, led by Mike Gray, Supply Chain Director, DELL, Inc USA
View the full programme at http://www.supplychain.eu.com/downloadpdfx2.asp
The delegate registration fee is £1795 and for further information all our delegate packages visit http://www.supplychain.eu.com/pack_delegate.asp
Or Contact: Laurence Allen – Event Marketing Director on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 202 7560
Posted at 06:53 パーマリンク
【 Last News 】